Law Enforcement Professional
Engility - Alexandria, Virginia
- Entry Level Salary:
- $130,000.00 annual
Engility is hiring embedded Law Enforcement Professionals (LEPs). LEPs provide US Forces with experienced former law enforcement personnel with criminal enterprise analytical experience, investigative skills, and the ability to teach basic and community policing skills, policing standards and tactical law enforcement while embedded with US Forces in support of US Forces overseas. LEP personnel may be embedded into corps, division, brigade/ regiment, and battalion headquarters in support of US and Coalition/Host Nation (HN) forces and other US Department of Defense (DoD) agencies. LEP will assist commanders with their enhanced expertise and methodology to understand, identify, target, penetrate, interdict, and suppress criminal-like, international insurgent network enterprises and special group criminals. LEPs have transferred their law enforcement experience from investigating criminal suspects and networks in the US to the insurgency in Afghanistan.
Please follow instructions below to submit your online application or your processing may be delayed:
1. Anyone meeting the requirements may apply by going to the Engility website at www.engilitycorp.com.
2. Located at the top of the page click on the “Careers” tab
3. Click on the “Job Search” tab.
4. Enter Key word “Law Enforcement Professional.”
5. Scroll down and find Law Enforcement Professional (Brigade LEP 1 or Battalion LEP 2). Be sure to only apply for the position that you qualified for. Step 6 below describes experience required for LEP 1 or LEP 2.
6. If you possess a “current” TOP SECRET security clearance and have a minimum 20 years in law enforcement, 10 of which were working in investigations you should apply for “Law Enforcement Professional Brigade LEP 1”. If you have minimum 10 years law enforcement with investigative experience and have a current secret clearance or do not have a clearance you should apply for the “Law Enforcement Professional Battalion LEP 2 position. “
7. As you complete your online application, please upload your resume as well.
- Age: N/A 10 years LEO minimum
- Education: High School
- Experience: 10 Years min Federal, State, or Local Law Enforcement
Your resume should be saved, and uploaded with your online application, as a separate document in the following format:
• Save as Last Name, First Name, date of availability
• Example: Smith, John 6/03/2011
• Resume should include the following information:
• Home address (No P.O. Box number)
• All contact information, cell phone if available
• Agency/Department, number of sworn personnel, and dates of employment
• Current Security Clearance Level and Status:
1. Top Secret and last reinvestigation (approximate date)
2. Secret and last reinvestigation (approximate date)
3. Possess no current security clearance
Candidates applying for a LEP 1 position must have a Top Secret clearance, minimum of 20 years in law enforcement with 10 years in investigations. LEP 2 candidates must have a minimum of 10 years civilian sworn law enforcement with a solid understanding of criminal networks. Resume should include any experience investigating:
• Gangs - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Narcotic violations - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Organized crime - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Criminal networks - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Terrorism - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Homicide - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Violent crimes - (Number of years assigned by year)
• Public Corruption - (Number of years assigned by year)
• White Collar Crimes - (Number of years assigned by year)
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
phone: (703) 664-2728