Certified Police Officer
Hobbs Police Department - Hobbs, New Mexico
- Entry Level Salary:
- $22.28 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $28.28 hourly
- $25,000.00 sign on bonus after 5 years includes a $15,000.00 relocation assistance.
- Group Medical City pays 70%
- Rotating Shifts (days/nights) every 2 months.
- PERA Retirement 70% @ 20 years, 80% @ 22.8 years.
- Paid Vaction, Military and Sick Leave.
- Deferred Compenstion Plan.
- Take home patrol vehicles with off duty use.
- NO PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST REQUIRED
- Age: None
- Education: Certified Police Officer any state
- Experience: Certified Police Officer
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be a certified Police Officer
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- psychological test
Hobbs Police Department
300 N. Turner St
Hobbs, New Mexico 88240
phone: (575) 391-2639