American K-9 Detection Services, LLC has been awarded contracts and is currently hiring experienced Narcotics and Explosives Single and Dual Purpose K9 Handlers, Trainers and Kennel Masters for deployment overseas to Afghanistan and Iraq. These deployments are for up to one year in duration and may have an option for further commitment beyond initial deployment. These projects offer a competitive pay and compensation package.
• Minimum of 2 years experience handling Military Working Dogs or Police Service Canines
• Minimum of one year experience handling explosives or narcotics detection canines Ability to Pass a National Agency Check and criminal background investigation
• Must be third party trained (i.e. Prior military training from the 341st CWDTS or Municipal Government-Sponsored Canine Handler’s Course)
• Must be able to apply and be approved for a valid US Passport before deployment
• Must be able to obtain a clearance through the Department of State
Experience: 2 Years of certified K-9 Handling experience w/Law Enforcement or Military