Bethel Police Department - Bethel, Alaska
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $21.30 hourly
- Academy Graduate:
- $22.36 hourly
- $23.48 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $40.16 hourly
- Deferred compensation plans
- Paid Time Off: 260 hrs/year (years 1-2) 286 hrs/year (years 2-5).
- PERS Retirement Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision & prescription coverage for employee and dependents.
- Term life and long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Water and sewage service at a reduced fee.
- 11 paid holidays plus one floating personal day. THE CITY OF BETHEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Prefer previous police academy experience and relevant police experience
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!