Located six miles south of Pittsburgh,
Mt. Lebanon is a suburb of 33,000 residents.
Our progressive, community oriented police
department is widely known for its excellence.
• 2013 starting salary of $56,992
• Salary after three years of $81,250 (2013)
• Generous sick leave and vacation
• Attractive health-care package
• Full retirement at 50 after 25 years
• Specialty assignment and advancement
• State-of-the-art public safety center
• Well-equipped fitness center on site
Applications may be downloaded at http://mtlebanon.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/7 or picked
up during regular business hours at the Mt. Lebanon Police Department, 555 Washington Road,
Pittsburgh, PA 15228. Applications, accompanied by a $50.00 application fee, must be returned to the
Mt. Lebanon Police Department no later than 4 p.m., March 22, 2013.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
-be a United States citizen
- be at least 21 years old
- possess a valid driver’s license
- have a bachelor’s degree
from an accredited college
or university at time of hire
- pass a comprehensive