Middleburg Police Department - Middleburg , Virginia
- Entry Level Salary:
- $46,300.00 annual
- Academy Graduate:
- $49,000.00 annual
Starting salary range is $46,350.00-$49,000.00 Deadline April 22, 2013 @ 2:00PM
Job Description / Responsibilities
The Town of Middleburg Police Department is currently seeking applications for certified Police Officers. We invite you to join the ranks of our growing police department where you will experience small town policing and the sense of community that only comes from a town like Middleburg.
This position involves the protection of life and property in a uniformed patrol setting, community policing, foot patrols, traffic enforcement, and the ability to work independently.
This advertisement is to fill an expected patrol position beginning July 2, 2013. Qualified applicants may be placed in a hiring pool, for future positions, during the next twelve months.
Starting salary and benefit’s
• Starting salary range is $46,350.00-$49,000.00 annually DOQ.
• Health insurance
o Employee 100% paid by town
o + spouse or one dependent 85% paid by town
o Employee and family 80% paid by town
• Virginia Retirement System w/LEOS benefit
• Life insurance
• Ample vacation, sick, and holiday leave
• See employee handbook for a complete listing of all benefits.
• Virginia DCJS Certified Police Officer
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be 21 years of age at date of appointment
• Successfully complete all aspects of the hire process
How to apply
o Download application at http://www.middleburgpolice.org/employment.htm
o Complete the application have it notarized and mail or hand deliver it to :
o Middleburg Police Department
ATTN: Chief Panebianco
14 South Madison Street
P.O. Box 187
Middleburg VA 20118
For Questions and or more information. 540-687-6636 extension 201
- Age: 21+
- Education: VA DCJS Law Enforcement Certification
- Experience: 1 or more years
Middleburg Police Department
14 S. Madison Street
Middleburg , Virginia 20118
phone: (540) 687-6636