To enforce State Statues and City Ordinances within the City of Kansas City Kansas.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of professional public service to the wide range of ethnic and culturally diverse groups that make up the City of Kansas City, Kansas. Police officers are entrusted with the responsibility to keep our city safe from crime and improve the quality of life for all.
Age: 21 years
Education: Must possess a high school diploma or GED
1. Must be a United States Citizen
2. Must be 21 years old by date of hire
3. Must possess a high school diploma or GED
4. Must possess a valid driver's license
5. Must have normal hearing and color vision -- vision at lease 20/100 correctable to 20/30
*Must be a resident of Wyandotte County or willing to relocate within 12 months.