City of Cripple Creek - Cripple Creek, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $31,446.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $42,544.00 annual
- monitor and answer multi-channel radios;
- monitor additional frequencies for adjacent jurisdictions;
- maintain accurate and current awareness of the status and location of all personnel and equipment;
- operate computer terminals to enter, query, modify and/or delete data from NCIC/CCIC and CAD systems;
- maintain confidentiality;
- monitor building surveillance equipment;
- perform well in high stress situations;
- work within a team environment;
- assist with various clerical duties and assist the public.
- Shift work required for 24/7 emergency operations.
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: None required; experience preferred
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver's License or the ability to obtain one within 30 days;
- pass a background check, polygraph, psych test, drug screen, audiogram, computer skills test, computer skills test and other job specific testing.
- Must provide an acceptable motor vehicle record.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!