Findlay Police Department - Findlay, Ohio
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $18.51 hourly
- You must be a U.S. citizen, must be 21 years old and not have reached your 35th birthday before the date of hire.
- You must have a valid driver's license, no criminal record other than minor traffic violations, pass a physical agility test, oral interview, background investigation, psychological exam, and medical exam to include a drug screen.
- You must be become a resident of Hancock County or an adjoining county within 6 months of hire date.
- If the applicant has completed initial military enlistment, has an honorable discharge from the military, and is a resident of this state, a certified copy of the applicant’s DD-214 discharge form or equivalent evidence must accompany the application if applicant wishes to receive an additional 20% credit on his/her passing score.
- Guardsmen and reservists qualify for an additional 20% credit upon presenting evidence of having completed more than 180 days of active duty.
- If DD-214 discharge form or equivalent evidence is not attached, applicant will not be contacted to ascertain its whereabouts and additional test score credit will not be given.
- If claiming credit for a 4 year (15%) or 2 year (10%) degree in criminal justice or law enforcement related field, or current certification as a police officer (5%), a certified transcript or copy of certificate must accompany the application.
- ONLY ONE CREDIT FROM THE ABOVE WILL BE PERMITTED
- Age: 21 to 35 years old
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 0
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!