Excelsior Springs Police Department - Excelsior Springs, Missouri
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $34,568.00 annual
- The City of Excelsior Springs, a Kansas City suburb with a population of 11,000, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Only applicants with current P.O.S.T. certification, or those nearing completion of a Missouri P.O.S.T. approved law enforcement academy, will be considered.
- The Excelsior Springs Police Department offers a starting salary of $34,568 with excellent benefits, which includes ten(10) paid holidays, 12 hour shifts with alternating 3 day weekends, overtime pay, vacation pay, holiday pay, sick leave, life insurance, health dental and vision insurance, and a pension plan.
- The City of Excelsior Springs supplies all of your police required uniforms and equipment (including weapons) and uniform cleaning.
- The Excelsior Springs Police Department applicant screening process consists of the following steps:
- Employment Application and Background questionnaire
- Oral Board Interview
- Background Investigation
- C.V.S.A. Examination
- Medical Examination
- Psychological Examination
- You must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
- To apply, you may download, complete and submit an initial employment application available from our website www.espolice.com (go to downloads).
- Age: 21
- Education: HS Diploma or GED
- Experience: MO POST Certification
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!