Berthoud Police Department - Berthoud, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $36,000.00 annual
- Agency: Berthoud Police Department (Colorado)
- The Berthoud Police Department is a progressive Police Department responsible for Community Oriented Law Enforcement services for a growing town of approximately 5000 citizens.
- This department currently employs 7 full time officers, 1 part time officer, the Chief of Police and 1 Dispatcher/Records/Support Staff Person.
- Officers of the department are responsible for enforcement of State Statutes and Municipal Ordinances, Crime Scene Investigations, Traffic Enforcement, Community Service Assignments and other duties as assigned by the Chief of Police.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Valid Colorado Driver's License
- Must have not committed or been convicted of any Felony offense or serious Misdemeanor offense
- Current illegal drug use will disqualify applicant (History of Certain Drug usage may disqualify)
- Must have honorable Military Discharge, if Applicable
- Must pass extensive background investigation
- Must have minimum corrected visual acuity of 20/30 binocularly
- Must pass a pre-employment Physical Examination and Psychological Evaluation
- Must be Colorado POST Certified * Must be in adequate physical condition to complete essential job functions
- Age: 21
- Education: HS Diploma +
- Experience: 1 year Police Patrol