Chief of Police
Paris Police Department - Paris, Maine
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $55,000.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $60,000.00 annual
The Town of Paris, Maine (population 5,200) is seeking and experienced individual to join the management team, led by the Town Manager, as Chief of Police.
Mr. Jerry A. Hinton, Interim Chief of Police 35 Market Square South Paris, Maine 04281 OR Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must possess an associate’s degree, preferably a bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university with a major course work in police science, public or business administration, or related field.
- They must have 10 years of law enforcement experience with 5 years of demonstrated successful and progressive supervision skills.
- The preferred candidate shall possess strong abilities in strategic planning, organizational development, and community oriented policing.
- The individual must be certified or eligible to be a certified Police Chief by the Maine Criminal Justice Academy standards.
- The position requires impeccable integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- More information regarding Paris, Maine may be found at www.parismaine.org
- Salary Range: $55,000 to $60,000 commensurate with qualifications.
- Application Deadline: July 12, 2013 (candidates will be notified regarding further interest)
- Candidate must submit a cover letter and resume’ to include professional employment history to:
- Age: 21+
- Education: Associate Degree
- Experience: 10+ years