Police Officer II-Response
Georgia World Congress Center Authority - Atlanta, Georgia
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $14.86 hourly
The Police Officer II-Response will provide patrol coverage to the Georgia World Congress Center Authority and parking lots while increasing police visibility and public contact. Enforces state and local laws, and park ordinances in and around complex and patrol assigned areas. This position reports to the Police Lieutenant.
- Conduct investigation of criminal activities.
- Perform as a point of information for the general public.
- Answer calls and complaints.
- Complete written incident reports.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Exercise crowd control and procedures.
- Patrol, observe, and prevent criminal activity. Provide general police service to public. Patrolling may include foot, bike, and/vehicle patrolling.
- Traffic direction.
- Completion of shift requirements as assigned by the Police Lieutenant.
- Perform other duties, functions, special projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Police Lieutenant.
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Diploma & Georgia P.O.S.T. Certification
- Experience: 1 year
Qualified candidates must have:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Current Georgia P.O.S.T. Certification
- Valid Georgia driver’s license
- One (1) year of college/university with studies in Criminal Justice preferred.