Armstrong County Sheriff's Office - Claude, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $9.98 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $10.50 hourly
Applicant packets are available at the Armstrong County Sheriff’s Office, 110 W. 1st St, Box 531 Claude, Texas 79019 or by calling Chief Deputy Brandon Brown at 806-226-3151. Applications, resumes and PID number (if applicable) should be returned to PO Box 531, Claude, Texas 79019. Armstrong County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Open until position is filled
- Uniforms are furnished by the department.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age, hold a GED or high school diploma, and be a U.S. Citizen.
- Applicant must be able to pass a background investigation, including a criminal history check, a physical examination, psychological evaluation and drug testing.
- Applicant must live within 30 miles of Claude during their work shift.
- Successful completion of training to obtain the State required certifications shall occur within one year of employment.
- Age: 18
- Education: High School GED
- Experience: 0