Police Officer Trainee
Bullhead City Police Department - Bullhead City, Arizona
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $19.24 hourly
- Academy Graduate:
- $20.21 hourly
- $20.21 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $29.14 hourly
- Performing professional law enforcement and crime prevention work involved in the protection of life and property enforcing State, Federal, Municipal laws and regulations.
- Work is performed in accordance with departmental and City rules and regulations, and patrol officers receive assignments and instructions from officers of higher rank.
- Assignments include uniformed patrol, traffic control, technical and staff service, administration, special support team activities, and investigative work.
- Work requires exercise of initiative and independent judgment in routine and emergency situations involving exposure to potential injury or loss of life.
- Work methods and results are evaluated by superior officers through personal inspections, review of reports, and discussions.
- Work is subject to rotating shift assignments, irregular hours, holiday assignments, and on-call status.
- Age: 21 at completion of Police Academy
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: None
- High School Diploma or GED and any combination of education
- Training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position is desirable.
- Successful completion of required training and AZ POST (Arizona Peace Officer Standards & Training) certification and must possess a valid Arizona driver's license.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years of age at the completion of the Police Academy.
- Must be a United States Citizen at the time of application.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!