Castle Hills Police Department - Castle Hills, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $38,000.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $49,000.00 annual
- The selected applicant will be required to undergo and pass a written pre-employment test, polygraph examination, medical examination, psychological and emotional examination, criminal background check, credit check, driving record check, verification of employment eligibility and extensive background investigation.
- All positions at the City of Castle Hills require documentation of employment eligibility in accordance with Federal employment law.
- Communication skills in English are required for some specific assignments based upon job-related needs for communication with the general public and/or co-workers. Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) are encouraged, but not required.
- The city of Castle Hills provides a competitive benefits package and a wide range of in-service training provided to career officers.
- Age: 21
- Education: Licensed Peace Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Be a licensed Texas Peace Officer or
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- No class A misdemeanor or felony convictions
- MUST be available for all shifts, weekends, holidays, and emergency situations