City of Ottawa - Ottawa, Kansas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $34,549.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $48,381.00 annual
- Honorable Military Discharge: 1%
- Associates Degree: 2%
- Bachelors Degree: 4%
- Masters Degree: 7%
- Candidates must be 21 years of age and a U.S. citizen, possess a valid Kansas driver’s license, and be insurable by the city’s insurance carrier.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- College credit preferred.
- Must comply with Franklin County residency requirement to establish and maintain residency within Franklin County or within a driving distance of 35 miles of the Ottawa City Hall within one year of employment.
APPLY: Online at www.hrepartners.com. Call the City of Ottawa, Human Resources at 785-229-3634 for questions.
- Age: 21
High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: None
Applicants must successfully complete a questionnaire, written entrance exam, physical agility testing, and oral panel interview Candidates recommended for hire will be required to successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, polygraph, psychological, and physical exams.