4th Judicial District Attorney's Office - Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $44,000.00 annual
- Analyzes charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations to identify issues involved and types of evidence needed.
- Assists in determining scope, timing and direction of investigation.
- Collects and preserves evidence; locates witnesses.
- Performs statewide and nationwide criminal history checks.
- Testifies at court hearings.
The Investigator hiring process consists of a written application, oral board interview and background investigation.
- Age: 21
- Education: H.S. Diploma
- Experience: 5 years of experience as a law enforcement officer preferred.
- Must be Colorado P.O.S.T. certified or able to transfer out of state certification to Colorado P.O.S.T.
- Must have valid Colorado Driver's license.
Chief Investigator Ed Butler
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!