Evansville Police Department - Evansville, Wyoming
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $18.08 hourly
The Evansville Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of police officer.
- Starting pay is $18.08 per hour for non-certified personnel with increases after certification and completion of one year probationary period.
- The Evansville Police Department participates in the Wyoming Retirement System with the entire contribution paid for by the town.
- Health insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming is provided to the employee by the town with additional family members paid for by the employee.
- Employees accrue two weeks of vacation per year with an additional 72 hours of vacation for holidays.
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Preferred but not required
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!