Executive Protection Agent
American Security Professionals - Jerome, Arizona
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $70,000.00 annual
We are seeking individuals who are interested in becoming part of a corporate security team providing executive protection within the corporation. We prefer police background, but military and prior executive protection experience will be considered.
There are additional benefits that will be disclosed to prospective candidates at a later date.
- Paid health, dental, and vision
- Retirement plan
- Issued firearms
- Issued company vehicle
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School or Equivelent
- Experience: : Preferred
Interested applicants need to send resume to: Allen@azjerome.com with "EP Application" in subject line. NO PHONE CALLS! If you have additional questions, please include them in the email response. You may also send material by US Mail to address provided. If mailing add "EP Application" to the envelope. If you fail to follow instructions, you will not be considered.
- No criminal record, although persons with minor offenses may be considered.
- Comprehensive background will be conducted.
- Must be able to qualify with pistol, rifle and shotgun.
- Physical fitness important.
- LEOSA qualified applicants and prior executive protection experience given preference.
- be able to relocated to the Phoenix metro area, but some consideration may be given to applicants outside that area but within reasonable commuting distance.