Bayfield Marshal's Office - Bayfield, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $42,000.00 annual
Duties include patrol, criminal investigations, traffic enforcement and related law enforcement activities. Deputies work in partnership with the community to identify and resolve issues, provide public safety to the community, and to maintain peace, safety and order. Deputies must exercise considerable judgement, initiative, and skills in a variety of situations and must be able to act without direct supervision in completing work.
This position may be responsible for an assignment as a school resource officer for the Bayfield School District. School resource officer experience preferred but not necessary.
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: : Preferred but not necessary
Not have been charged or convicted of the following:
- Must be a U.S. citizen; Be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Possess valid driver's license at time of application and ability to obtain a valid Colorado driver's license by date of hire; Must be Colorado P.O.S.T. certified.
- Good physical condition.
- A felony
- Any crime of violence, specifically assaults, domestic violence, etc.
- A misdemeanor crime that would affect the ability to certify with the Colorado Peace Officer Standards and Training Board (POST)
- Written exam
- Oral Board
- Physical fitness assessment
- Integrity Interview
- Background check
- Psychological examination
- Physical examination
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screen