Colorado City Police Department - Colorado City, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $15.00 hourly
The Colorado City Police Department is seeking a highly motivated officer who understands patrol functions and has the ability to take appropriate enforcement action using Federal and State laws as well as City Ordinances. Also be prepared to perform additional duties as required by the department. All applicants must pass a background investigation and psychological exam. Must hold basic TCOLE license to be considered.
- Salary DOE.
- Paid Medical,Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave
- TMRS 6% (2-1 match) Vested 5 years.
- Take home vehicle.
- Uniforms provided (including firearm, if necessary)
- Age: : 21
- Education: : TCOLE Basic Peace Officer
- Experience: : 1 year patrol preferred but not required
Any questions concerning the application process can be directed to Sergeant Traven Berrie at 325-728-5294 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Applications may be downloaded from the City of Colorado City's website at www.coloradocitytexas.org. Applications must include City application, personal history statement and Release of Information. Copies of certificates/licenses/college transcripts may also be submitted with application.