Goliad County Sheriff's Office - Goliad, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $14.42 hourly
Deputy Sheriff will patrol rural areas of Goliad County as well as the City of Goliad. Deputies will make arrests, enforce State laws and use good judgement.
Must be TCLEOSE certified. Benefits Include:
Experience is preferred but will train new academy graduates.
- A take home vehicle for deputies living in Goliad County.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance and Aflac cancer policy.
- All duty gear is furnished by the Sheriff's Office including shotgun and patrol rifle.
- TCLEOSE training on a monthly basis.
- Overtime is paid at time and half.
- No comp time or flex time.
- Two weeks vacation per year.
- Lots of side jobs and overtime.
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School
Applications and personal history statement can be obtained on goliadcountyso.org. Mail to 701 E. End St., Goliad, Texas 77963. Applications can be dropped off in person.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!