Police Patrol Officer
Benbrook Police Department - Benbrook, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $50,604.00 annual
- Academy Graduate:
- $53,134.00 annual
Provide responsive and courteous police services, maintain order in the community, and protects life and property through the enforcement of laws and ordinances.Duties generally consist of assistance, traffic control, investigations, interventions and patrol.
Five thousand dollar signing bonus ($5,000) for certified officers who qualify.Off Duty Security opportunities available.
- Age: : 21 years of age to 45 years of age
- Education: : High School Diploma or GED equivalent;
- Experience: : Preferred not required
- Must be 21 years of age and have a clear criminal record.
- Must pass a background investigation, and a physical and psychological examination.
- Must be able to obtain a Peace Officers License from the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement and posses a valid Texas Driver's License.
- Must maintain a level of physical fitness to meet Department standards.
- Must be an effective communicator in both verbal and written.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!