Town of Windsor - Windsor,
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $24.27 hourly
- Academy Graduate:
- $28.52 hourly
The Town of Windsor is now hiring for a Full Time Police Officer. (10/2013) The Windsor Police Department (WPD) accepts applications from current Colorado POST certified/certifiable individuals and certified police officers from other states. WPD maintains an employment eligibility list and testing for the eligibility list may occur at any time during the year. As a result WPD will accept applications year round. Qualified candidates must submit a complete Town of Windsor application and resume to the Human Resources Department. Applications will be reviewed prior to the next testing cycle and qualified applicants will be contacted for the testing process. We have 1 opening at this time.
To Apply: Visit our website at www.windsorgov.com/jobs to download an application. View the instructions online for applying-you will need to submit your application via email to email@example.com, fax to 970-674-2496, or mail/deliver to Town of Windsor, Attn: Human Resources, 301 Walnut Street, Windsor, CO 80550. You must turn in an application in order to be considered for the position.
- Age: : 18
- Education: : Police academy and P.O.S.T Certified
- Experience: : 6 months
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of police academy, P.O.S.T.
- Must be a certified Colorado Peace Officer and P.O.S.T. Certified.
- Must be able to pass a physical fitness examination and possess a driver's license in good standing according to the Town's standards.