City of Cripple Creek - Cripple Creek, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $51,222.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $69,300.00 annual
- Performs, supervises, and coordinates the daily activities of assigned police officers on a patrol shift; performs all of the regular patrol duties associated with the job of Police Officer.
- Performs a variety of responsible and complex technical criminal investigative duties, required to collect facts and determine circumstances relative to the clearing, prosecuting and closing of criminal cases occurring within the City of Cripple Creek.
Must submit City application and Supplemental Police application in order to be considered. All can be found on www.cripplecreekgov.com. Benefit Package Includes:
- Retirement-8% through CCOERA-City matches 8%
- Medical-employee cost $10.00 per pay period for employee coverage
- Dental-no employee cost for employee coverage
- Vision-no employee cost for employee coverage
- Life insurance-no employee cost for base coverage
- Long-Term Disability-no employee cost
- City contributes $1900 per year towards family coverage
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: : 4 consecutive years of police work
- Must be POST certified in Colorado. Police Patrol and/or Investigative supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver's license and be able to pass all physical and psychological exams, background checks, pre-employment drug test, and provide an acceptable MVR.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!