Police Officer (Full time) (Part time)
Flomaton Police Department - Flomaton , Alabama
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $26,832.00 annual
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete an Alabama POST police academy. All applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Must have a valid drivers license.
- Certified Officers
- Must have completed a police academy through Alabama POST.
- Patrol the City, Respond to complaints, Skilled in police operations, custody of prisoners, search and seizure, rules of evidence, modern police principles and familiar with police equipment, vehicles and weapons.
- The department is accepting applications and resumes.
- Interested parties should file an application or submit a resume' by email or mail to Bryan Davis, Town of Flomaton Police Department, P.O. Box 632 Flomaton, Alabama 36441.
- Age: 19
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Certified and Non Certified
- Current city employees will be considered first for this position. If not filled internally, then external applications will be considered. Applications with A.P.O.S.T certification will be considered first. Subsequent positions for the next six months may be filled from this list.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!