Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office - Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $49,677.00 annual
- $49,677.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $94,020.00 annual
DEFINITION: Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2A:157-10, County Investigators are members of the Prosecutor's Office assigned to the Detective Division in the unclassified service of the civil service. They are appointed by the Prosecutor. County Investigators assist in the detection, apprehension, arrest and conviction of offenders against the law.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: Residency with Atlantic County is strongly preferred. Successful applicants who reside outside of Atlantic County would be required to relocate to within a 20-mile radius of the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office located in Mays Landing, as a condition of employment. All applicants must complete an application for the position of County Investigator.
Please forward a letter of interest and current resume to the attention of: Chief of County Investigators Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office 4997 Unami Boulevard, Suite #2 P.O. Box 2002 Mays Landing, New Jersey 08330
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess a four year college degree (prior law enforcement experience may be substituted for four year degree). One year of college may be substituted by 2 years of active military service. Up to 2 years of college may be substituted by 4 years of active military service.
- Never convicted of a crime or an offense involving dishonesty or in connection with prior employment.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Age: : 21
- Education: : Bachelor Degree
- Experience: None
All applicants must complete an application for the position of County Investigator. Only qualified candidates will be provide an application upon review of cover letter and resume.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!