Blinn College - Brenham, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $34,700.00 annual
- First line field police officer
- Patrols college campus in a effiecent process, to detour criminal acts.
- Responds to call for assistance, in a effiicient and effective manner.
- Takes initial reports of a criminal act and prepares and submits a written report.
- Assist other outside agencies.
- May work rotating shifts.
- Enforce the laws, through the use of State of Texas Penal Code
- May testify in a criminal court of law
- Manages crime scenes and preserves and collects evidence.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Holds a Basic TCLEOSE certification
- Possess the ability to use a variety of police and clerical equipment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with all segments of the college.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Have the ability to function under stressful conditions.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
- Must be available to work rotating shift.
- Age: n/a
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, Basic TCLEOSE Certification
- Experience: n/a
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!