Patrol Deputy Sheriff
Williamson County Sheriffs Office - Georgetown , Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $52,275.00 annual
- $54,387.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $73,198.00 annual
Duties include an element of personal danger, i.e., exposure to life-threatening circumstances, apprehending criminals, and transporting prisoners. Incumbents perform duties in accordance with State Statutes and established departmental policies, procedures and guidelines. Incumbent must be able to act without close supervision and must be able to exercise independent judgment. Apply now at www.wilco.org/jobs
Apply now at www.wilco.org/jobs
- Possess a Basic Peace Officer Certification from the Texas Commission of Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Possess a valid Texas Class “C” driver’s license.
- Be a U.S. Citizen at time of application.
- Be 21 years of age at time of entrance exam.
- Be able to work various shifts including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Pass a physical examination and drug screen.
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: : None required
- 12hour work schedule
- 8 year Vesting
- Retirement rule of 75
- Employer Match 2.5:1 Upon Retirement
- Group Medical
- Group Dental
- Life Insurance
- Longevity Pay
- Certification Pay
- Paid Equipment and Training