Beloit Police Department - Beloit, Kansas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $14.35 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $19.98 hourly
Full-time Police Officer: The Beloit Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Police Officer. We are seeking qualified individuals to enforce all Federal, State Law and Municipal Ordinances. The position requires good communication skills,good working relationship with the public and the officers you work with. The City of Beloit has a population over 3800 residents and is expanding. Our Department employees 10 Full-Time officers. Starting pay for a Non-Certified officer $14.35 per hour. Lateral Transfer/ Out-of-State transfer, we value your experience and will start you at an appropriate wage given your experience.
Applications can be downloaded from www.beloitpoliceks.org and mail to: Beloit Police Department 1716 N. Hersey Ave Beloit, KS 67420
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: : None
EOE. Open until filled.
- Must meet state requirements to serve as a Law Enforcement Officer
- KLETC certification is preferred, but we will send the right person to KLETC
- The successful applicants will be required to pass an extensive background investigation.
- A Pre-employment drug test and psychological evaluation will be required upon a conditional offer of employment.
- Must possess a Valid Kansas Drivers License by date of employment
- Must reside within 15 minute response time by date of employment
- There is a one year probationary period.