Employment Services Division - Sacramento, California
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $20.83 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $25.32 hourly
Under general supervision, incumbents assist in and perform technical and investigative work associated with criminal cases and civil matters.
The County of Sacramento is accepting applications until January 13, 2014 @ 5:00 PM. Interested candidates will thoroughly review of the job announcement’s Position Description, Examples of Knowledge and Abilities, Employment Qualifications/Special Requirements, Application/Testing Information, and Supplemental Questions (Formula Rate Exam), and apply online at www.saccountyjobs.net (700 H St, Rm 4667, Sac CA 95814, or call 916-874-5593). The County of Sacramento is an EOE.
- Age: : 18
- Education: : See minimum qualifications
- Experience: : See minimum qualifications
Minimum Qualifications Either:
- One year full time experience in Sacramento County service in the class of Process Server, Collection Services Agent (Level I), Child Support Officer (Level II) or Eligibility Specialist (Level II). Note: The Eligibility Specialist (Level II) was retitled to Senior Eligibility Specialist on 09/27/2002. Experience after this date must be in the Senior Eligibility Specialist classification with required duties listed below to be qualifying. Note: Eligibility Specialist experience must have been evaluating cases prepared by other Eligibility Specialist, and/or Human Services Specialists to determine their completeness and accuracy, verifying information in said cases by locating and interviewing clients and witnesses, and preparing reports of findings. Or:
- One year of full time experience as a sworn Peace Officer, as defined by Section 830 of the Penal Code. Or:
- One year of investigative experience involving the use of various search procedures, including skip tracing techniques in locating, observing and interviewing individuals and preparing reports of findings. Or:
- Completion of 18 semester units of coursework in administration of justice, law enforcement, police science or other related coursework which addresses prevention, discovery, control and treatment of crimes, criminals, and criminality from an accredited college or university.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!