Rock Hill Police Department - Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $35,256.00 annual
- Patrols a designated area of the City to prevent and discover crime; enforces traffic and parking regulations; answers calls and complaints, taking necessary police action; administers first aid; operates radar equipment in speed checks; serves warrants.
- Conducts preliminary investigations; gathers evidence, locates witnesses, and makes arrests; appears in court to present evidence and testify against persons accused of crimes.
- Receives and processes arrested persons; books prisoners and completes related forms.
- Patrols school zones and high activity areas; directs traffic; checks for parking violations; investigates accidents; recovers stolen automobiles.
- Provides information to public on laws and ordinances.
- Performs administrative duties; answers telephone calls and greets visitors; prepares reports and records.
- Performs duties relating to fraudulent checks.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.
- Age: : At least 21 years old
- Education: : At least a High School Diploma
- Experience: : No experience necessary
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!