Police Detective & Police Officer
Flomaton Police - Flomaton, Alabama
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $32,000.00 annual
- APOSTC certified (Alabama Law Enforcement Officer)
- Able to Investigate felonies and misdemeanors.
- Helps insures law enforcement activities are handled properly and in accordance with department regulations.
- Verbal skills to communicate factual information to co-workers, supervisors, general public and court personnel.
- Writing skills to complete case records and reports.
- Interview skills to obtain statements from witnesses, suspects, and complainants.
- Knowledge of Town, state and federal laws.
- Skills to operate a computer and typing skills
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent due to the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must submit to and pass a background check.
- Possess considerable experience in the area of investigations.
- Considerable experience as a police officer.
- Able to respond to emergency situations upon short notice when off duty.
- Speak well enough to address groups and to testify in court.
Application Packets are to contain the following.
Application packets may be delivered in person or mailed to Flomaton Police Department P.O. Box 632, Flomaton, Alabama.Application deadline is February 21, 2014 by the close of Business.
- Letter of intent
- Three letters from professional references
- Age: : 21
- Education: : APOSTC
- Experience: : Certified
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!