Forensic Scientist II
The City of Phoenix - Phoenix, Arizona
- Application Deadline:
Job Description Job Title: Forensic Scientist II Job ID: 10303 Location: Professional & Supervisory Forensic Scientists apply the physical sciences to the investigation of crimes by performing laboratory analyses on physical evidence. Incumbents could work in various facets of this classification. This eligible list may be used for any current or future vacancies over the life of the eligible list. RECRUITMENT DATES Recruitment may close when we have received a sufficient number of qualified applications. SALARY $22.48 (minimum) - $33.63 (maximum) hourly / $46,758 - $69,950 annually. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural science (i.e., Biology, Chemistry, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Biological Physics, Forensic Science), criminalistics, or a closely related field.
- Two years of discipline-specific crime laboratory analysis experience (i.e., Controlled Substances, Evidence Processing, Forensic Biology, Latent Print Comparison, Toxicology, Trace Evidence, and Firearms Examination).
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and education may be considered.
- Working irregular hours, second and/or third shifts, weekends, holidays, and evenings may be required.
- An equivalent combination of related experience and education may be considered.
- Positions in the Police Department must meet the polygraph and background standards that are appropriate to non-sworn positions. The general factors for disqualification are listed HERE HOW TO APPLY Apply online by completing the required information and attaching your cover letter and resume. Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLUS ANY OTHER REQUESTED MATERIAL, MUST BE IN ONE ATTACHMENT. Only online applications are accepted for this position. The results of the resume screening process will be sent to your primary email address. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW If you need assistance applying for this job, please contact our HR Center at (602) 262-6277. REFERENCE Forensic Scientist II, Job Code 62920, ID #10103, 01-29-14, LN, Benefits Code: supv City of Phoenix employees demonstrate superior seamless customer service, integrity, and commitment to innovation, efficiency, and fiscally responsible activity. Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/8gps45k
- Age: : N/A
- Education: : Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: : N/A
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!