Sleepy Hollow Police Dept. - Sleepy Hollow, Illinois
- Application Deadline:
- Enforcing traffic, criminal laws and local ordinances
- Provide emergency response as needed
- Write reports
- Handle traffic crashes
- Attend court as needed
- Handle any and all other duties assigned
- Work a minimum of four shifts and provide availability for eight shifts, each month on all shifts including weekends and holidays. We will try to work with you on hours if you have a full-time 40 hour a week job.
- Age: : Minimum 21 years of age
- Education: : High School graduate (or equivelent)
- Experience: : Certified Illinois Police Officer
Minimum qualifications include:
- U.S. Citizen
- Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
- Valid Illinois FOID card
- Good moral character
- Good mental and physical condition
- No felony or domestic violence convictions
- Willingness to work all shifts (with an emphasis for night shifts)
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- MUST BE a graduate of one of either the full-time or part-time sworn officer Illinois training programs and be State of Illinois certified, or have the appropriate training and certification from another state that is compatible with Illinois training requirements.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!