Armed Security Officer
EMERALD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, LLC - WOODVILLE, Ohio
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $12.00 hourly
- $13.00 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $14.00 hourly
Patrol facilities, interior and exterior, and serve as a visible deterrent to crime or infraction of clients rules. Detect crimes or infractions of rule. Write reports on all accidents and incidents found or reported to you. Answer alarms, preserve order and protect persons and or property. Write and submit daily activity reports. Be in uniform, well groomed and clean shaven.
- Must be able to pass a F.B.I. and B.C.I. background check.
- Must have a valid Ohio drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation and current motor vehicle insurance.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be in good heath and physical condition.
- Must be able to walk, run, stoop,and bend.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Age: : Must be at least 19 years of age
- Education: : High School Diploma of GED minimum
- Experience: : Prior Law Enforcement, Security or Military
Graduation from a State certified police or security academy may be accepted in place of Law Enforcement, Security or Military experience.