Summit County Sheriff's Office - Breckenridge, CO, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $45,887.00 annual
For more than 150 years the Summit County Sheriff's Office has served and protected the citizens and visitors to one of the most beautiful places in the nation. Located in Breckenridge, Colorado, the Summit County Sheriff's Office is comprised of more than 70 sworn and civilian personnel across five divisions. With four ski areas, two reservoirs, more than 600 square miles and a population that can go from 28,000 to 160,000 in a matter of hours; serving and protecting this mountain community is anything but ordinary. Led by Sheriff John Minor, the Summit County Sheriff's Office presents a unique, rewarding and fulfilling law enforcement experience.
Are you up for a challenge?
- Bike Patrol
- SWAT Operator
- Field Training Officer
- Explorer Advisor
- Hostage Negotiator
- K-9 Handler
- Skills Instructor
- Special Operations
- Interdiction Team
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Ski Pass Program
- Recreation Center Discounts
- Take home patrol car (if residing within the county)
- Golf Course discounts
- Uniform allowance
- Numerous opportunities for overtime assignments (More than 500 annually)
- Age: : 21
- Education: : High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: : Must Be Colorao POST Certified (See below for more)
Qualified candidates must possess one of the following:
- Current Colorado POST Certification
- Current Certification from another state with the ability to obtain provisional certification from the Colorado POST Board
- Attending a state approved academy with the ability to obtain POST certification within three (3) months of the testing date.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!