Chief of Police
City of Coeur d Alene - Coeur d Alene, Idaho
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $6,766.00 monthly
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is seeking a Chief of Police with exceptional communication skills to plan and direct the long-term programs and activities of the Police Department and manage the day-to-day operation of programs and functions including patrol, investigations, crime prevention, support services, and law enforcement. Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement, criminal justice or related field preferred and 10 years of progressively responsible law enforcement experience, 5 years in an administrative capacity, and standard qualifications for firearms required or any equivalent combination of experience and training necessary to perform the work. Monthly salary range is $6766 - $9521, plus excellent benefit package. Complete job announcement and application available at www.cdaid.org (or) Human Resources 710 E. Mullan Avenue CDA (208) 769-2205 Application deadline is May 9, 2014 at 5 p.m. EOE.
- Age: : 21
- Education: : Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement, criminal
- Experience: : 10 years of progressively responsible law experience
- Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement, criminal justice or related field preferred; and
- Ten (10) years of progressively responsible law enforcement experience, five (5) years of which must have been in an administrative capacity; and
- Agency requires standard qualifications for firearms; or
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.