City of Springfield - Springfield, Missouri
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $16.26 hourly
The Springfield Police Department is seeking to hire the most qualified men and women, including those with current police officer experience. We are looking for police officer candidates who are ready to take the challenge and join one of Missouri’s premiere law enforcement agencies. Please visit www.springfieldmo.gov/jobs for detailed information and to apply online.
- Age: : 21
- Must possess high school diploma or GED
- Possess 60 semester hours from accredited college of university(OR)
- Class A MO POST certifications(OR)
- Class B MO POST certification plus at least 2 years of full time law enforcement experience within the last 5 years(OR)
- Two years of active duty military service with an honorable discharge(OR)
- Possess 30 semester hours from an accredited college or university plus 3 years of experience as a Springfield Police Cadet to enter the Academy.
- *Law enforcement experience and/or education preferred, but not required*