City of Columbia, MO - Columbia, Missouri
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $40,784.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $48,941.00 annual
POLICE OFFICER TESTING IS SCHEDULED FOR 9/6/2014, BY INVITATION ONLY
The City of Columbia, MO is now accepting applications to develop an eligibility roster for the position of Police Officer.
- $19.608/hr (POST Certified)
- $17.825/hr (Non POST Certified)
- plus $.65/hr shift differential
- $.31/hr equipment allowance
police_hr_background-print.pdf Official City of Columbia application form, transcripts & background booklet must be completed at www.gocomojobs.com by August 1, 2014. Contact our HR Dept. at 573-874-7235, located at 600 E. Broadway, Columbia, MO or visit our website at www.gocomojobs.com.
- Must have completed two years of college (60 hrs coursework at an accredited college) OR 30 or more credit hours from an accredited college
- AND two years federal active duty military service with an honorable discharge or in good standing with reserve status OR 30 or more credit hours from an accredited college
- AND a minimum of two years of employment as a full-time certified peace officer (at least 30 hours per week average).College credit in Criminal Justice preferred. Must be 21 yrs of age by hire date. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Departmental response time requires residence within 30 miles of the Columbia Police Dept. Applicants MUST attach a TRANSCRIPT from an accredited college verifying successful completion of college credit and a COMPLETED BACKGROUND BOOKLET.
- Age: : 21