Summit County Sheriff's Office - Breckenridge, Colorado
- Entry Level Salary:
- $45,887.00 annual
For more than 150 years the Summit County Sheriff’s Office has served and protected the citizens and visitors to one of the most beautiful places in the nation.
Located in Breckenridge, Colorado, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office is comprised of more than 70 sworn and civilian personnel across five divisions.
With four ski areas, two reservoirs, more than 600 square miles and a population that can go from 28,000 to 160,000 in a matter of hours; serving and protecting this mountain community is anything but ordinary.
Led by Sheriff John Minor, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office presents a unique, rewarding and fulfilling law enforcement experience.
Are you up for a challenge?
Lateral candidates are eligible for increased salary above entry level based on qualifications and experience.
Please visit our website at www.summitsheriffco.com
to download and submit an application.
Applications may be mailed directly to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office or may be emailed to email@example.com
Please submit any questions or requests for additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 21
- Education: High School/GED
- Experience: Entry and Lateral Accepted
To be eligible to go directly to patrol candidates must possess one of the following:
- Colorado POST Certification
- Be attending a Colorado POST Certified Academy with a graduation date before August 1, 2014
- Be certified in another state and eligible for Provisional Certification from the Colorado POST Board. (Contact Colorado POST Board for more information on these requirements)
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- No Felony Convictions
- Able to perform essential job functions
- Strong character
- Strong Integrity
- Willingness to work hard, have fun, and make a difference
Summit County Sheriff's Office
501 N. Park Ave
Breckenridge, Colorado 80424
phone: (970) 453-2232