Regional Sales Manager - U.S.
COBAN Technologies, Inc - Houston, Texas
- Entry Level Salary:
- $85,000.00 annual
Our clients are some of the most respected government organizations in the US. This is your chance to get your foot in the door of a fast growing technology company. We are looking for a motivated individual to help our team in the public sector market.
For over 10 years COBAN’s primary focus has been on providing efficient, configurable, end-to-end scalable solutions that fulfill the video capture, transfer, storage, and management needs of law enforcement agencies. Employing the most innovative digital in-car video technology, COBAN ensures the delivery and performance of products with the latest communication, database, and storage technologies to execute complete and scalable solutions to our customers.
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory while working with the assigned inside sales representative; Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. The RSM works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
• Maintains and expands customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Planning and implementing a competitive strategy to bring about a substantial growth in the assigned territory
• Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows the RSM to give effective presentations.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Age: n/a
- Education: Four Year Degree Preferred
- Experience: Four Years Sales/Customer Service preferred
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Must reside within the assigned territory
• Four Year College Degree is preferred
• Four (4) years sales experience or customer service background is preferred
• Experience with contact management software is a plus; willingness to learn is required
• Strong organization/time management skills, with an ability to cope with a fluctuating workload are required
• Strong analytical and judgment skills are required
• Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast paced environment is required
• Incredible attention to detail, to ensure accurate use of internal systems and processing of information is required
• Strong interpersonal skills (verbal communication and presentation skills) are required
• General understanding of Microsoft Products and computer skills are required
• Ability to work in a teaming arrangement with shared goals is required
• Understanding of public safety budgeting process and sales cycles is preferred
• Ability to execute web based marketing programs is required
• Motivation for sales and performance management is required
• Must be a “results driven” person
• Strong Negotiation and Relationship Building skills are required
• Ability to close sales and overcome customer objections are required
• Proven ability to meet sales goals is required
• Strong record keeping with timely follow-up and reporting is required
• Ability to travel at least 75% of the time is required
** Due to the nature of our business with Public Safety and Law Enforcement, Criminal Background Checks will be performed, in addition to basic Credit checks and drug test, to determine eligibility for Employment.
COBAN Technologies, Inc
11375 West Sam Houston Parkway South #800
Houston, Texas 77031
phone: (281) 925-0488
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!