OFF DUTY OFFICER
Security Industry Specialist, Inc - Chicago, Illinois
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $35.00 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $35.00 hourly
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) is a leading boutique security services company that provides security services to some of the most valuable Fortune 500 companies in the world. We specialize in providing tailored security management solutions that are designed to meet each one of our client's individual needs.
Experienced Armed Security providing brand-positive image.
The Off Duty Officer (ODO) provides a safe and secure environment for the client. SIS personally designs a comprehensive plan to ensure that the client has the freedom to work, travel and conduct their lives without distractions. The focus of the ODO is on advanced planning, threat assessment and problem solving specialized in client management. Management can be implemented through one on one security protection, residential protection and/or elaborate tracking or monitoring system. The ODO team is chosen from a cross section of Federal, State, and local law enforcement to provide security services ranging from Fortune 500 companies to entertainment industry executives, major special events, and any other type of venue requiring a secure presence.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Armed escort responsible for the life safety and physical security of assigned client
- Investigation and surveillance support
- Product escort
- Executive protection
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable and proficient in general security industry standards and methods.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must posses advanced skills and professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
- Investigations proficiency and experience in conducting investigations, interviewing and report writing.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations.
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills required.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Management
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Age: 0
- Education: Minimum 3 year’s related safety/law enforcement experience
- Experience: Active and/or Retired Police Officers
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Active/retired law enforcement
- Minimum 3 year’s related safety/law enforcement experience
- POST Certification
- HR218 Certification Required
- Retail Experience Preferred
Private Security Contractor #119.001342