Summit County Sheriff's Office - Breckenridge, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $48,300.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $70,000.00 annual
Are you up for a challenge?
For more than 150 years the Summit County Sheriff’s Office has served and protected the citizens and visitors to one of the most beautiful places in the nation.
Located in Breckenridge, Colorado, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office is comprised of more than 70 sworn and civilian personnel across five divisions.
With four ski areas, two reservoirs, more than 600 square miles and a population that can go from 28,000 to 160,000 in a matter of hours; serving and protecting this mountain community is anything but ordinary.
Led by Sheriff John Minor, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office presents a unique, rewarding and fulfilling law enforcement experience.
Lateral candidates are eligible for increased salary above entry level based on qualifications and experience.
Please visit our website at www.summitsheriffco.com to download and submit an application.
Applications are due on July 25, 2014 and testing will take place on July 30, 2014 at the Summit County Sheriff's Office in Breckenridge, CO
Applications may be mailed directly to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office or may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit any questions or requests for additional information to email@example.com<br>
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience: Entry or Lateral
To be eligible to go directly to patrol candidates must possess one of the following:
- Colorado POST Certification
- Be attending a Colorado POST Certified Academy with a graduation date before August 1, 2014
- Be certified in another state and eligible for Provisional Certification from the Colorado POST Board. (Contact Colorado POST Board for more information on these requirements)
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- No Felony Convictions
- Able to perform essential job functions
- Strong character
- Strong Integrity
- Willingness to work hard, have fun, and make a difference
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!