Eaton County - Charlotte , Michigan
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $37,876.00 annual
As a law enforcement officer, regularly patrols the County to safeguard lives and property and enforce local, State and Federal laws. Responds to a variety of calls requiring law enforcement and serves as a deterrent to crime by presence in assigned area. Work is performed under direct supervision of the Shift Commander, which is usually a Sergeant.
Please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/eatoncountymi/default.cfm%20 for a full job description, requirements, and to apply.
Eaton County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Age: 18
- Education: See Job Description
- Experience: See Job Description
Prefer at least an Associates Degree in law enforcement or related field experience.
- Must meet the MCOLES requirements for certification or already be MCOLES certified or be eligible for recertification under MCOLES guidelines.
- Possess normal hearing.
- Height and weight in relation to each other as indicated by accepted medical standards.
- Be free from an impediments of the senses, physically sound and in possession of extremities.
- Possess normal color vision.
- Possess 20/20 corrected vision in each eye.
- Possess normal visual functions in each eye.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications shouldnot be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as generalguidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!