Advanced/Basic Police Pursuit Driving Instructor UAE
FTS International, Inc. - Purcellville, Virginia
- Application Deadline:
Seeking U. S. certified police driving instructors for work in UAE with the Abu Dhabi Police. Courses start monthly. Part or Full Time Positions available. Basic and Advanced Driving Courses. Specialty Driving Topics will be trained in addition to standard courses. Multiple Cars and Tracks will be utilized.
Must possess a police, military, government or private sector driving instructor certification.
Send Starting Date Availability, Resume, Copies of Certifications, Copy of Passport and or Picture to start your package.
FTS International is a US company who has opened a security training company in the UAE. We have pending and current, multi-year, training contracts and are looking for qualified candidates from across the US and Canada. The requirement to speak Arabic IS NOT necessary. We have interpreters to work with all staff as they teach.
We offer US direct deposit.
We provide UAE based health insurance for staff.
We provide airfare, housing and a daily per diem for living expenses. Annual Bonus Based on Contract Performance.
We are not at this time relocating families, but will consider it depending on the contract position and contract requirements.
Full-time staff will require a local UAE Visa, which the company will provide, but the applicant must be able to pass the physical exam in country.
There are excellent tax benefits for taking on annual contract assignments.
Send resumes and current certifications list. If you have scanned certifications, please send them. If you have written or taught courses in the past, please include a list.
Very Safe Living and Working Environment.
- Age: +25
- Education: High School/GED, Degree or Professional Certification Required
- Experience: Military, Civilian or Government Police Experience with Driver Instructor Certification
- Must able to obtain or currently possess a US Passport.
- Have the ability to travel to the UAE for longer than 4 weeks at a time.
- Must be able to certify all current certificates and degrees for use on the contract.
- Must not have any felonies or misdemeanors.
- Must be able to pass US and UAE Drug and Disease Screenings
- Abide by Cultural rules and social norms for living in the Middle East must be able to be met in a respectful manor at all times.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!