City of Fort Lupton - Fort Lupton, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $23.00 hourly
The City of Fort Lupton is seeking qualified applicants for Police Officer’s. We currently have two full-time positions open. It is our goal to fill one of these positions with one lateral transfer with a minimum of two years’ experience. Applicants must be Colorado P.O.S.T. certified or be within one month of graduation to apply. We will be accepting applications from July 25, 2014 through August 15, 2014. Salary starting at $23.00 per hour DOE.
Below is an outline of dates we will be conducting the written and physical assessments along with oral boards:
Testing Dates are as follows:
- Written Assessments – will take place at City Hall August 25, 2014 through August 29, 2014.
- Physical Assessments – will take place at Pearson Park in Fort Lupton on September 2, 2014 and September 3, 2014.
- Oral Boards – will take place at City Hall September 2, 2014 and September 3, 2014.
** Exact dates and times will be provided throughout the recruiting process.
For complete job information, contact Human Resources or visit our website at www.fortlupton.org. Applicants are required to submit a police department application to the Human Resources Department, 130 S. McKinley Ave, Fort Lupton CO 80621. No online applications will be considered.
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Dimploma / GED
- Experience: 1 year
- Conviction of a felony
- Conviction of any crime involving domestic violence
- Use of marijuana within the past 5 yrs.
- Use of any illegal drugs, except marijuana, within the past 10 yrs,
- Conviction of any alcohol, controlled substances, drugs, or other illegal substances related to driving offense within 5 yrs.
- Arrest conviction of, or deferred prosecution or deferred judgements for reckless driving within the past 5 yrs.
- Release or discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States under dishonorable conditions.
- MUST be P.O.S.T. certified (or apply within one month of graduation from the academy).
- Any history of Brady violations.
Request more information
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!