Wall Township Police Department - Wall Township, New Jersey
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $42,279.00 annual
The Wall Township Police Department, comprised of 63 sworn officers, is a New Jersey Chief of Police Association Accredited Agency, located in Southern Monmouth County, New Jersey. The agency is comprised of the patrol division, detective division and community support division and provides police service to approximately 28,000 residents within 32 square miles.
We are looking for highly energetic and motivated self starters who are committed to serving our community as a member of a team of highly motivated proactive professionals distinguished by unwavering ethical and moral values. You must also be devoted to building trust and confidence in a progressive partnership with the community by equally, fairly and proactively enforcing laws. And also be dedicated to improving the quality of life in our community by protecting rights and freedoms, reducing crime and traffic crashes, promoting an atmosphere of safety and security, and addressing residents concerns.
The Wall Township Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Please go to our website at www.wallpolice.org, Career Information Full – Time Police Officer, for employment criteria and information regarding the application and testing process. No phone calls. We will begin to accept applications on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 9:00 am. Application deadline is at 4:00 pm on Monday, September 15, 2014. Starting salary is $42,279.47.
- Age: 18-34
- Education: See Below
- Experience: None Required
Eligibility Criteria for Wall Township Police Officer Position:
- Must be 18 – 34 years of age;
- Possess a valid driver license;
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be a United States citizen.
- Must have completed a minimum of sixty credit hours of study at an accredited college or university. An Associate’s Degree is also acceptable.
- Must have completed two or more years of active duty in any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States. Two or more years of Reserve or National Guard time does not meet this requirement unless the applicant was on active duty for at least twenty four months.
- Hold a valid certification from the NJ Police Training Commission as a Class A Police Officer