City of Bowling Green - Bowling Green , Kentucky
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $37,530.00 annual
The City of Bowling Green, Kentucky is currently accepting applications for future police officer vacancies. Applications are accepted twice a year, so now is the time to apply if you want to join one of the most progressive police departments in Kentucky. Starting pay - $37, 530 ($40,630 upon completion of basic training).
Selection Criteria - Must Pass
* Written test indicating interest in realted work, reading comprehension, ability to interpret information, map reading, mechanical aptitude, reasoning ability.
* Physical agility test, including job-realted practical skills
* Oral interview, polygraph, psychological test, background investigation, drug test
- Age: 21
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience: none
* U.S. Citizen
* Age 21 by October 30, 2014
* Good driving, police, personal & employment record
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver's license
* Males between 18 & 26 registered with the Selective Service
Perference will be given to individuals with 60 college credit hours OR 4 years military service (active or reserve) OR certified officers NOT currently under contract with another law enforcement agency.
Out-of-state officers must provide documentation of ability to become Kentucky certified at time of application.
Tattoos cannot be visibile while in uniform and body studs and/or earring will not be worn while on duty.
Complete application packets are available on our website at www.bgky.org/jobs.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4:00 p.m., Friday, September 19, 2014